AirtelTigo is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Ghana that offers a wide range of services to its customers. One of the most convenient ways to access these services is through the use of short codes. In this article, we will be discussing all the short codes for AirtelTigo services in Ghana.
AirtelTigo Ghana Short Codes for Services
Here is a comprehensive list of all the AirtelTigo short codes for services in Ghana:
|0266116611/0277101020/0277551000||WhatsApp Support Numbers|
|100||Customer care line|
|*100#||Tigo cash menu|
|*108# or send Job to code 108||Jobsmobile|
|*123*3#||To transfer credit to someone.|
|*123*5#||To request credit from friends or family.|
|*123#||Tigo gift data. Send data as a gift to your friend.|
|*133*10#||Call Credit Bonus|
|*133*9#||Airtel Money Top Up Bonus|
|*134*xxx xxx xxxx#||To Recharge Airtime|
|*187#||Tigo extra time. Get 60 seconds talk time to complete a call or make several Tigo to Tigo calls. Can also call 188.|
|*188#||Tigo SoS or call 188 to borrow airtime|
|*333#||Balance Enquiry On Postpaid Contract (Nokia Phones)|
|*360#||Tigo Blackberry Plans|
|*400#||To know if your number is registered|
|*444#||Balance Enquiry On Postpaid Contract (Other Phones)|
|*500#||Internet packages + unlimited music|
|*540#||Blackberry service plans|
|*556#||Tigo ringback tones (caller tunes)|
|*701*NUMBER#||Call Me Back|
|*703#||Verifying Phone Number|
|*708*Number*0#||Friends & Family (Remove/Delete Number (S))|
|*708*Number*1#||Friends & Family (Add Numbers)|
|*708#||Friends & Family (View List Of Numbers)|
|*740*1234*027……..*amount#||To transfer credit to friends or loved ones. You can also use *123*3#.|
|*828#||Manage all your Tigo products in just one place.|
|*900#||Tigo family care insurance. To deactivate dial *828#.|
|02xxxxxxxx Simbox to 419||Report SIM-Box fraud|
|2u [space] <phone number> [space] <amount> [space] <PIN>||Me2U Activation|
|Dial 841||Checking Balance|
|PORT to 600||Number portability|
|Send a text message in the following format to 432:||Airtel Credit Transfer|
|*701*phone number# e.g. *701*0261234567#||Call Me Back|
|*124#||Airtel Balance Enquiry|
|*133*1#||Airtel Dedicated Balance Enquiry|
|*134*xxxx xxxx xxxx#||Airtel Recharge Process|
|138*Recharge PIN send e.g. 138*xxxxxxxxxxxxx send||Airtel One Network Recharge Process|
- Easy Guide: How to Link Ghana Card to MTN SIM Card in 2023
- MTN Ghana Internet Settings for Mobile Phones 2023 : Quick and Easy Guide
- MTN Ghana Zone Bundles 2023 Latest
- MTN Data Bundle Packages and Prices in Ghana : Comprehensive List
- Activate Call Waiting on MTN in Ghana : Step-by-Step Guide
- Easy Guide on How to Transfer MTN Credit to Another MTN Number in Ghana
- Easy Steps to Buying WAEC Results Checker Card Online with MTN Mobile Money
- Renew NHIS Membership on Any Mobile Phone in Ghana: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The 5 Best Music Download Apps for Android and iPhone
Other AirtelTigo Short Codes
How to Use AirtelTigo Short Codes
Using AirtelTigo short codes is very easy. Simply dial the shortcode on your AirtelTigo line and press the call button. The service associated with the shortcode will be activated. For example, if you dial *100#, you will be able to access AirtelTigo’s mobile money services.
Tips for Using AirtelTigo Short Codes
- Memorize the most commonly used short codes: Some short codes are used more frequently than others. It is important to memorize these short codes so that you can access the services quickly and easily.
- Save frequently used short codes: You can save frequently used short codes on your phone for easy access. This will save you the time and effort of having to dial the shortcode every time you need to access a service.
- Check for updates regularly: Telecommunication companies are constantly updating their services and short codes. It is important to check for updates regularly so that you can take advantage of new services and short codes.
FAQs about AirtelTigo Short Codes in Ghana
- What are AirtelTigo shortcodes? AirtelTigo short codes are a series of numeric or alphanumeric combinations that you can dial on your AirtelTigo line to access specific services offered by AirtelTigo in Ghana.
- How do I use AirtelTigo short codes? Using AirtelTigo short codes is simple. Dial the shortcode on your AirtelTigo line and press the call button. The associated service will be activated. For example, dialing *100# allows you to access AirtelTigo’s mobile money services.
- Can I save frequently used short codes? Yes, you can save frequently used short codes on your phone for easy access. This eliminates the need to dial the shortcode every time you want to use a particular service.
- Why should I memorize commonly used short codes? Memorizing commonly used short codes allows you to access services quickly and easily. It saves you time and effort, especially for services you frequently use.
- How can I stay updated on AirtelTigo services and short codes? To stay updated on AirtelTigo services and short codes, regularly check for updates. Telecommunication companies often introduce new services and short codes, so staying informed helps you take advantage of these new offerings. We will continue to update anytime we find useful codes.
- Are there any charges associated with using AirtelTigo short codes? Some short codes may incur charges depending on the specific service you are accessing. It’s important to be aware of any applicable charges and check with AirtelTigo for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Where can I find a comprehensive list of AirtelTigo short codes? You can find a comprehensive list of AirtelTigo short codes in Ghana in this article. It provides an overview of various services and their respective short codes.
- Can I transfer credit to friends or loved ones using AirtelTigo short codes? Yes, you can transfer credit to friends or loved ones using the AirtelTigo short code.
- How can I check my AirtelTigo balance? To check your AirtelTigo balance, dial the short code *124# on your AirtelTigo line. This will provide you with the information about your remaining balance.
In conclusion, AirtelTigo offers a wide range of services to its customers in Ghana. By using the shortcodes provided in this article, you can easily access these services and save time and effort. Remember to check for updates regularly to take advantage of new services and short codes.